CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

spring break rocks!!!! for me at least.

we are going to bare lake for spring break. i will be swiming, anoying mom with recorder(i got thursday,)well i am doing all that plus reading,watching t.v,and running around with my brothers till they starv for breakfast my sister sidnee has to do homework. if she wants to move up to math #2 or second grade math. since we are in a charter school we get nine days of swimming,anoying mom with recorder,reading watching t.v., and running around with my brothers.

1 comments:

Craig Smith said...

I can't believe you have your own blog! That's awesome (and way too grown-up)! I'll be checking it now to see what you are up to. I hope you have a great spring break and don't annoy your mom too much :) Love ya.