CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

BOYS

Have any of you noticed that the boys at school are stupider this year? Last year is you liked one of them, you were are girlie around them and they noticed after a while. this year, they won't. My friend Todd is in my CTE class. Yesterday, since it was Pizza day, and my locker is close to the CTE room, I let him but his CTE stuff in my locker to be a good friend. I said he could put it in as long as he came and got it after lunch.

Guess what!!!!!! He didnt come get it. I had to take it to science with me, and give it to him. Boys should pay more attention to Girls. I dont think they have learned that they arent the only people in the school. Girls matter too. A boy cant just take advangtage of a girls locker because its close, or forget that they even existe. I am sending this to you, because if you like a boy, you know how this feels. If you dont like a boy yet, you will soon. Girls should be included. Not ignored, taken advantage of, or forgotten.

Girls matter too. These are the things that will make a girl feel bad about herself, and will make her think that shes no- longer important. So I am here to say that YOU are IMPORTANT. You DO matter to some one. Dont let stupid boys change your mind. Girls need to be included, talked to, and Remembered. So heres to all you girls who feel, or have felt this way before. You MATTER.

A song that goes to this topic is " Invisible" By Taylor Swift.





Voting


We just need to laugh. One day we will look back and laugh at the stupid things the boys did. It might not be funny, but it will be.

1 comments:

Mikah said...

Whoo-hoo!! Amen! :D