CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Doughnuts!

I promised Raven and Micah Hansen that we would make doughnuts this summer. The summer is almost over so I figured that I better be true to my word. Of course I forgot to take pictures of the flour fight between the girls, or them cutting the doughnuts out. I did manage to get some pictures of them stuffing their faces though.

I'm not quite sure if Micah is being funny or the doughnut is still hot! I couldn't understand any of them when their mouths were full.


Who knew making doughnuts could have such instant gratification!
We were joined by a couple more girls, Hailey Hokansen and Chelsey Hooley, who must have smelled our deliciousness wafting out the windows that we opened to let some of the hot air out. If you want any, we have plenty left!

0 comments: