CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birthday Lunch

We celebrated my 10th birthday Friday, even though I won't turn 10 until Tuesday. It was supposed to be a family thing, but I surprised by having a couple of my friends show up. They arrived at 10 to see if I could "play". I told them that I was going to lunch and a movie with my family and then proceeded to beg Mom to let them come. She told me that this was just for the family, but they could stay until we were ready to leave. They asked if we would mind dropping them off at their homes on our way out. Mom told them that would be fine. When it was time to leave the girls climbed in the van with us and we drove away. After we passed Mikah's house, I informed Mom that we missed her home to which Dad replied that he thought she lived somewhere else. I thought it was funny that Dad didn't know where my friend lived. We kept going on and I finally caught on that they were coming with us. I was very excited. We went to Olive Garden for soup, salad and bread sticks.


Me,Chelsea and Mikah Eating all the bread sticks.

Jaxon wasn't too happy that there wasn't any bread sticks left for him!

Raven got chocolate gelato for her birthday dessert.

Once again, don't get between these girls and their food. They all have a love for chocolate and weren't about to let anyone else try a spoonful. Sorry boys!

After lunch we went and saw this movie. The girls seemed to like it. There were a few screams from them during some of the scenes. I will admit that even though I didn't scream, I did jump out of my chair a couple of times.

0 comments: