CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crying

Today I had a melt down at school. I cried twice. People always say " It's harder on the person moving, than the person staying." That is not true at all. I mean sure, it's hard making friends and going to a school where you know no one. But, have you ever thought about how hard it is for the person losing there best friend?

Today, when I was crying the first time, my aid, and friend, said " If you didn't love Mikah, would you be crying and missing her right now? Are you going to stop making friends because it hurts when they move? No you're not. Because getting hurt, reconnecting, and loving someone is part of life."

Today we did our solar ovens. It was only Shaylee and I because Mikah was in our group but moved before we did them. We left the door open so that the sun would cook the cookie. Shaylee decided that she wanted to close the door. I said no because it wouldn't help. Her friends immediately said she did it all when she really didn't. Her friends and her talked behind my back because I took the door down.

One of the girls that I thought was my friend, talked behind my back. I am hurting inside so much, that I don't even know who my true friends are besides Mikah, Cicily, Emma, Cora, Hannah, Mikayla, and Mrs. Williams.
I am feeling bad about my self.

I stood up for myself against Shaylee ( Miss Popular) and then fell down ( not litterally) but fell onto Emma, Cora, and Mikayla. I am so used to having Mikah there for me to fall on. IT's not the same without her. Whatever any one says, it will never be the same.

" Friends are something that you should always Cherish. Friends are unique and special. They are always there.
If you lose one, you will regret whatever it is that you did to end the friendship. It will re-play, and re-play in your mind. What ever you do, it won't fix it. You can apoligize, but that doesn't mean it will go back to how it was before."

1 comments:

Mikah said...

I feel so bad!!! I'm sorry that you felt that way! Just call me if you need to talk! I miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!