CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Goodbye

MY BEST FRIEND Mikah moved yesterday. There was a lot of crying at school and at her house. The song that best describes the move is " Tied Together With A Smile" By Taylor Swift. Another song that describes the departure is " A Place In This World" also By Taylor Swift.

After Mikah left I went home and cried. After crying I called my friend Emma. I went to her house. While I was there we were listening to her IPod. The songs we were listening to were all Taylor Swift songs. In each song we could find something that reminded us of Mikah.

At 8:00 p.m. was our sixth grade star party at our school. Everything there reminded us of Mikah. We had to leave the bi playground because the tire, slides, monkey bars, everything reminded us of her. The four squares and the tire were the hardest on the playground. We always played four square and played on the tire.

We couldn't go onto the field so we had to go to the little playground for the kindergartners and first graders. Sadly the little playground had a four square ball, slides and equipment that the big playground had. We walked around that for a while until we saw our teacher.

Mikah, the hardest part to listen to in " Tied Together With A Smile" was " Hold on baby your losing it, the waters high your jumping into it letting go, and no one knows that you cry, but you don't tell anyone, that you might not be the golden one, and your tied together with a smile, but your coming undone."
The hardest part to listen to in " A Place In This World" is " I don't know what I want, so don't ask me, 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out. Don't know whats down this road, I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down. Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do. I'm alone, on my own, I'll be strong, Oh I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world."
You will always be loved. Even if you are in Oklahoma and the rest of us are in Utah.

We miss you and still