CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Hunger Games

So I have read the hunger games before and loved it. Now I am reading it again and cant put it down!!!! Its a miracle that I am posting right now. This book is amazing and makes me want to keep reading. I strongley dislike the ending though. :( But that's ok. :)

Life has been crazy and so distracting, that my book is my only escape sometimes. I even read it during english when we are supposed to be reading a different book. Sorry Mrs. Ettinger!!!!!!! This is my new favorite book. And if any one cares, I would LOVE the rest of the series for my birthday in July. :)

Now that I think about it, my birthday is coming fast. But not before Mikah comes down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIRL SCREAM!!!!!!! I did that at school today. Come to think of it, I do that a lot. oops. Oh well. People just GET to live with the fact that I squeel like a Girl sometimes. If you dont like it, then you can pack up your suit case, and leave. Because I am not leaving.

Speaking of leaving, where did my book go? Donde esta Hunger Games? Haha. This reminds me of soccer season. Where is Erin. I need to ask her something. ERIN!!!!!!!!! Donde esta rojo pelota?

Anyway, I figure I should stop getting distracted and do my english homework. But before I go, do you want to know something? My spanish homework was easier than me english homework is going to be. Oh well. I will build a bridge, and get over it. Or as Sam woulde say, I am going to cry out loud in the sink. :)

1 comments:

Clinton said...

I am excited to see you this summer. Even if it is only for a day!! Hope that everything is good with you. <3