CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oregon, Here we come!!!!!

On Saturday my family is going to Oregon to visit my grandma and grandpa who live in Canada. I know you might be thinking " Well why are they going to Oregon if there grandparents live in Canada?" The answer is my grandparents are going to visit my cousins. It is a week before our Spring Break so we are going to go.

I get to spend a whole week with my cousins! I am so excited! I am especially excited to see Kinnie!!! No offense Treyton, Brenlon, Jayden, Landon, and Kiki. I am excited to see you guys too. But I am more excited to see Kinnie!!



1 comments:

Deni & Bo said...

Hey why don't you sneak in nana and papa's care and come to canada. Spring is her you can see her AFTER you see me.