CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 22, 2010

School

School can be fun but most of the time its not. Next year I am going into Jr. High. Everything is going to change. My best friend is going to go to school in Oklahoma. Most of my friends are going to my school that I go to right now. There is going to be a lot more homework. Everything will be different.

So all sixth graders may enjoy what is happening and going on in school and life now before everything changes. Sometimes I think Six Graders wish they could just freeze time and do what they want all day long with there friends. But with each day turning into night, and each night turning into a new day, you cant find time to do what you want to before everything changes for good.

Everybody in sixth grade wants to stay in sixth grade for ever so that there friends don't move away, or so that they don't have to give up sixth grade to do something else. It's like having a piece of Chocolate and having to give it up for a piece of gum. It might not be as sweet but it will be just as fun.


3 comments:

Kaylah said...

hi raven its me kaylah just wanted to say HI :}

Raven said...

Hi Kaylah. Did you know that you are going t girls camp with my ward? My mom is Sister Smith.

Raven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.