CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Teenagers

Sometimes it feels like the world is falling apart. That's probably because I have reached my Teenager stage. A lot of Teens don't have Maturity. They go out and do the stupidest things and blame being a Teenager for it. Its really sad. Luckily for me there are a lot of girls in my neighborhood that help each other with there struggles. I am ready to be a Teenager for the most part. If I could stop being babied most of the time I think I will be okay.


2 comments:

Steve said...

Good luck. There is no way we are going to stop babying you. You might as well give in and get used to it.

Raven said...

no. I am way more Mature than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDI KNOW A CHUCK NORRIS JOKE THAT YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT!!!!!